A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copeland
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Copeland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Andrew Copeland DO is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Kevin Copeland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Copeland practices General Practice near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark General Practitioners.