Dr. Kevin Coss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Coss?

April 11th, 2015

Dr. Coss Rocks

He is the most caring and consciencious doc that I've ever had!

January 5th, 2015

A very smart and very caring doctor!

May 22nd, 2014

First Doctor I've ever felt comfortable with.

Dr. Coss is the best! He is thorough, compassionate and personable. I have always felt like a priority. Not only does he take time to fully evaluate you, he also know his stuff! Most of the time he'll ask about possible symptoms based on my lab results without me having to tell him first. Dr. Coss' care is superior to any I've ever experienced and I am extremely lucky to call him my Doctor.

June 20th, 2013

patient

Dr. Coss is intelligent and competent

May 8th, 2012

best doc in Indiana

August 1st, 2011

Best doctor in town

Dr. Coss always seems to be knowledgeable about any medical subject and obviously keeps up with the literature. He is always helpful, patient, informative, interested, caring.I think he is the best doctor I have ever seen, and I'm in my 60s.

September 29th, 2010

Dr Coss never saw me except for a physical in the 3 years I was a patient. After finding a lump in back of my head he sent me for a cat scan. He did not put this down as a reason for the scan. The radiologist said it was normal but my son,a radiologist,said it was a papiloma and should be noted. Coss argued with me about it and said he would see to correcting the report. He again wanted me to see a nurse practitioner as a follow-up. His only interest was seeing private insured patients and not Medicare ones.I previously had a cervical tumor and felt there was concern about the new development.

Doctor's Response

The patient was evalauted in December 2009 with a CT of the head because of a history of falling the previuos winter and hitting the back of her head . The purpose of the scan was to make sure she did not suffer a traumatic injury to the brain due to her persistent headaches and neck pain The purpose of the scan was not ot evaluate the soft tissue mass which was an incidental benign fatty tumor ,a lipoma , not a papiloma.She had a previous menigioma in the cervical region that was removed surgically and had just been reevaluated just before this visit in April with her neurosurgeon with an MRI of neck which was stable.I personally spoke with the reviewing radiologist and the lipoma was an incidental finding and generally not reported and by my request a corrected report was issued at the patients request. I personally spoke with the patient and also communicated by letter and provided the corrected report.With regard to office visits the patient was seen by both mysellf and a nurse practitioner several times over 3 years ,I saw the patient annually for a comprehensive physical as well as for 3 follow up visits during that time The patient did not only see a nurse practitioner as stated for every follow up . My practice is over 30% Medicare and no patient is treated differently based on insurance.I made every effort to address this issue with the patient Our practice uses a multidisciplinary team including nurse practitioners to provide care to all of our patients both Medicare and private insurance.

SHOW

August 7th, 2008

Competent and Caring

Dr. Coss never fails to spend all the time that I need with him during each of my visits. He always addresses all of my concerns and will make follow-up calls to me about results when necessary.

February 6th, 2017