Dr. Kevin Cowell DO, MPH Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2012
very unhappy patient
He lacks experience in complex disability and chronic pain cases. doesn't seem to have time to discuss problems. Can't function without his lap top. Have been seeing him for a year, he has yet to show any interest in my disability. Hasn't even checked my heart and lungs yet. plan on firing him as my PCP, this week.

October 20th, 2009
He is always very thorough with me and my children. He is very patient and caring with the kids as well. He not only addresses the immediate need but inquires about past issues as well.

September 17th, 2009
Would recommend to everyone
Dr. Cowell was on time and courteous with all of my visits. I was impressed with the fact that he took as much time as was needed to get to the problem and find a solution that would work for me and within my insurance plan. I would recommend Dr. Cowell for anyone looking for a great family doctor.

March 11th, 2009
I was very saddened by the care that was given by Dr. Cowell. I feel because of the insurance and the color of my family's skin the care recieved was substandard at best. It is a rarity to be yelled at by a physician because leaving the house is close to impossible because of illness and paralysis. Dr. Cowell could not even bother to check what kind of antibiotics interfered with renal failure that has the potential to do serious damage to kidneys that are already at a low function rate, at best. And the fact that he is completely indifferent to pain, and other medical conditions is very disappointing to me and my family. I would not recommend him to anyone, unless you have the "right" kind of insurance. And I know this because members of my family do have the "right" insurance and get treated alot better.

November 5th, 2009