Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Cowens Sr
Dr. Kevin Cowens Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in El Paso, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Cowens is affiliated with Providence Memorial Hospital, Sierra Medical Center and Sierra Providence East Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Cowens Sr has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Kevin Cowens Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Jaime Arbona
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Neurology
El Paso, TX 0.06 mi45
Dr. Frank Giordano
Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology
El Paso, TX 0.77 mi46
Dr. Ed Borrego
El Paso, TX 1.00 mi17