A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Cowperthwaite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Cowperthwaite, Psychiatrist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cowperthwaite
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cowperthwaite Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Cowperthwaite, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowperthwaite graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Cowperthwaite has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Cedar Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Earl Cowperthwaite MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Cowperthwaite practice?
- Dr. Kevin Cowperthwaite has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Cowperthwaite practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.