A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Cragun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Cragun is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cragun
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cragun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Cragun, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cragun graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Cragun has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St James Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Cragun MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Cragun practice?
- Dr. Kevin Cragun has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Cragun practices Cardiovascular Disease near Waseca, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN and Saint James, MN.
See Waseca Cardiologists.