A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Cragun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Cragun is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Cragun, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cragun graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Cragun has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- St James Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Cragun MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Cragun practice?
- Dr. Kevin Cragun has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Cragun practices Cardiovascular Disease near Waseca, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint James, MN and Mankato, MN.
See Waseca Cardiologists.