Learn more about Dr. Kevin Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Crawford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Crawford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crawford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Crawford practice?
Dr. Kevin Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons, Lubbock Physiatrists, Lubbock Sports Medicine Doctors, and Lubbock Family Physicians.