A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Crawford, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Crawford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Crawford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Crawford practice?
- Dr. Kevin Crawford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.