A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Crawford, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Crawford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Crawford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Crawford practice?
- Dr. Kevin Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons and Lubbock Sports Medicine Doctors.