A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Cregan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cregan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cregan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Cregan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cregan graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Cregan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
- Waynesboro Hospital, Waynesboro, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Cregan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Cregan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Cregan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Cregan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Goldsboro, NC.
See Goldsboro Radiologists.