A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Croft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Croft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croft
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Croft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Croft, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Croft graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Croft has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Wallace Croft MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Croft practice?
- Dr. Kevin Croft has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Croft practices Ophthalmology near Durant, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, TX and Sherman, TX.
See Durant Ophthalmologists.