A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Croft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Croft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croft
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Croft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Croft, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Croft graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Croft has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Wallace Croft MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Croft practice?
- Dr. Kevin Croft has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Croft practices Ophthalmology near Durant, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, TX and Sherman, TX.
See Durant Ophthalmologists.