Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Thank you Dr Croft show details Thank you Dr Croft
by Gainia Finley on Jan 14th, 2016

Dr Croft is very professional and also very down to earth. He spends time explaining so the patient understands the diagnosis and treatment. He took excellent care of my Mother. Thank you

Dr. Kevin Croft is the best of the best. show details Dr. Kevin Croft is the best of the best.
by Forever Thankful on Aug 15th, 2015

Dr. Kevin Croft saved my eye 20 years ago when I was a very young child. After being repeatedly misdiagnosed by our pediatrician for weeks, we were referred to Dr. Kevin Croft. I was nearly blind at this point and in excruciating pain for weeks. Dr. Croft knew what was wrong within a couple minutes of walking into his office; I had an ulcer destroying my eye. He also knew that my parents couldn't afford the medicine I needed. Instead of sending me away untreated, he made sure I had plenty of medicine to get well and saw me regularly to check on my eye. I was about only 7 years old and remember being so scared about the ordeal, but Dr. Croft always treated me like I was one of his own children and not "just another patient". I cannot speak highly enough about this man, as my vocabulary simply isn't that extensive. Just take my word, he's the best of the best.

Feb 7th, 2012

Very straight forward about you eyes and what needs to be done with them. Dr. Croft has a very good relationship with patients.

Apr 22nd, 2010

Awsome Man!!!

Jan 31st, 2009

I was completely kidding about my last comment. This man is a very good doctor and friend of mine. I was only trying to get his goat. Sorry for the rudeness on the website. I recommend Dr. Croft to anyone in the area. Thanks. :)