A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Crosslin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Crosslin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Crosslin, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crosslin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crosslin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Russell County Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin James Crosslin FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Crosslin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Crosslin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Crosslin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Somerset, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, KY and Columbia, KY.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.