A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Crowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Crowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowe
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Crowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Crowe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowe graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Crowe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Erwin Crowe MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Crowe practice?
- Dr. Kevin Crowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Crowe practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near West Plains, MO.
See West Plains Internists and West Plains Cardiologists.