A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Custis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Custis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Custis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Custis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Custis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Tyrone Custis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Custis practice?
- Dr. Kevin Custis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Custis practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.