A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Brady, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brady has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin David Brady MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Brady practice?
- Dr. Kevin Brady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Brady practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.