A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckley
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Buckley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Buckley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Donald Buckley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Buckley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Buckley practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians and San Diego Pediatricians.