A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Buckley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Buckley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Donald Buckley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Buckley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Buckley practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians, San Diego Pediatric Specialists, and San Diego Pediatricians.