A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Grant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Orthopaedic Trauma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grant has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Grant practice?
Dr. Kevin Grant practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Troy, MI.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.