A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Grant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Grant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Grant has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin D Grant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Grant practice?
- Dr. Kevin Grant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Grant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI.
See Royal Oak Orthopedic Surgeons.