Dr. Kevin Grant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Grant?

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Broke my wrist in 3 places some time ago. After having it set at the hospital, I was referred to Dr. Kevin Grant for follow-up. My wrist never healed up appropriately. Dr. Grant said I had refused surgery on my wrist, which was not true. I was never even asked about the possibility of wrist surgery. His staff is very friendly, but Dr. Grant was not interested in me at all as a patient. I think he falsely wrote in my chart that I refused surgery to cover himself in case I complained or tried to file a law suit (which I would not do). I have since seen another specialist, however, unless they rebreak my wrist, it will never be right again.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

I wouldn't go anywhere else

Do not go to this doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2014

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone I know. Dr. Kevin Grant did the surgery on my father, but this man spent no time to meet my father prior to surgery or my mother. On follow up visit his staff has no clue about anything and this is a Beaumont doctor and all of my fathers information was in the system and they still act confused. The staff when trying to schedule appointment has to call you back and they tell you what time, not what is convent for your schedule. When my father went for a follow up visit 4 weeks after surgery he was there for almost 1.5 hours before Dr. Grant came in, when he did come in he spent exactly one minute with my father sent in a nurse to readjust the brace. This man thinks he is above everyone, this man needs a reality check in bedside and patient care manners. His office and staff are horrible.

Posted on February 19th, 2017