A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Green, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Green has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Green practice?
Dr. Kevin Green practices Gastroenterology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Gastroenterologists.