inactive

• Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2016
The Best Duke Health has to offer: Dr. Kevin Dennis Hill
Dr. Hill has a preternatural ability of thoroughly caring for ones heart. An undeniable asset to the medical establishment. A mentor as candid as Dr. Hill, will relay what you are missing on the road to complete health. I could not be more satiated in terms of his willingness to answer questions that are beyond his specialty. As a willing mentor, Dr. Hill is an implicit conduit to longevity. With every mounting visit, it became very necessary to hoard his time simply due to his openness. We are indeed fortunate to require cardiology services in Fayetteville, and could not be happier or healthier. The man is a vision of brilliance people!

March 5th, 2016
Positively Perfect M.D. of the year
Dr. Hill is completely knowledgeable and trustworthy. Trust that this doctor will not simply provide a brief General diagnosis and a slew of prescription medication; instead the insight only given to a pediatric genius. My daughter and I could not be in more educated hands (check out his PubMed publications).... Such candor. The experience is almost indescribable although implicitly professional on his worst day. It is quite the phenomenon, a visit with Dr. Hill.

July 29th, 2012
Dr. Hill saw my child and diagnosed a hole in his heart. He was really great and took time to explain everything to us. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 14th, 2011
Great pediatric cardiologist!
Dr. Hill was great with my son who had a low heart rate after birth. He was very thorough and caring. He was very easy to talk to and was more than willing to answer all of our questions. I truly appreciate his compassionate care he gave my son and our whole family!