Dr. Kevin Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Johnson?

September 13th, 2016

Great team very thorough

Very professional and thorough. Completed an exam and completely explained what would happen during cataract surgery. He also had a video detailing the same information. He provided an explanation about regular lenses and toric and what the differences were and after I made my choice we scheduled surgery. I'm so happy I chose the toric. The surgeries went well and I am excited about the results and how well I can see. I'd highly recommend him and his team.

August 20th, 2016

I was very pleased with the treatment I received from Dr Johnson and his staff Including the office staff and the staff at surgical clinic where he performed removal of cataracts from both of my eyes. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. I'd recommend him to anyone.

November 26th, 2015

Bad, bad service.

Office staff is HORRIBLE. Rude and very unhelpful. Beware of this office!!!!!

January 5th, 2015

Great doctor!

Dr. Johnson is a fabulous Doctor, anyone who goes to see him will be treated with perfect care and given the best treatment. Highly recommended!

January 5th, 2015

I was pleased with the treatment and service I received at Blue Water Eye Care by Dr. Johnson. My vision is better thanks to him!!!

March 1st, 2013

Dr. Johnson is such a caring, charismatic, and intelligent doctor. He has been our family's physician over 10 years now and is wonderful!

Great work!

Staff had a pleasant attitude, Dr. Johnson was very friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely enthusiastic. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

February 28th, 2013

BEST eye doc in the world!

Dr. Johnson is the best eye doctor. He has been so accommodating and helpful in ALL of my eye-care needs. He gives excellent examinations and diagnoses. He is a caring, thoughtful doctor who I would trust (and do trust) with all of my family's needs.

February 28th, 2013

This dr is efficient, knowledgeable and answered all my questions! If you want a dr that its not going to waste your time and have second to none care visit dr. Johnson

July 30th, 2012

Senior Citizen

Office staff immature and incompetent, not responsive to person with hearing or sight problems. Selection of low quality staff reflects on drs judgement and concern of dr for patients well being. I won't go back!!!

April 12th, 2011

PATIENT

OFFICE STAFF-UNFRIENDLY(ACT AS THOUGH UR INCONVIENCING THEM)RUDE-iT REALLY SUCKS WHEN U HAVE MED PROBS & U HAVE TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT NURSES & DR JOHNSON ON THE OTHERHAND R FRIENDLY, EFFICIENT,CARING

December 19th, 2008

80 year old patients evaluation.

Office staff is not responsive to patients needs. Lacks basic understanding of patients (Customer) lack of knowledge of technical terms for the disipline. Assemblyline concept of patient care exists.