A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin O'Brien, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. O'Brien has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin D O'Brien MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Kevin O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin O'Brien practices Ophthalmology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Woonsocket, RI.
See Fall River Ophthalmologists.