A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin O'Brien, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. O'Brien has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin D O'Brien MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Kevin O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin O'Brien practices Ophthalmology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Woonsocket, RI.
See Fall River Ophthalmologists.