A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin O'Brien, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. O'Brien has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Kevin O'Brien practices Ophthalmology near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Ophthalmologists.