A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Olson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Olson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Olson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Donald Olson MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Olson practice?
- Dr. Kevin Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Olson practices Medical Oncology near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Oncologists.