A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Olson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Olson, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Olson practice?
Dr. Kevin Olson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Internists, Tualatin Hematologists, and Tualatin Oncologists.