A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Olson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Olson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Olson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Donald Olson MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Olson practice?
- Dr. Kevin Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Olson practices Medical Oncology near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Oncologists.