A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Reilly, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Premature Menopause.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Reilly practice?
Dr. Kevin Reilly practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmsford, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.