A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Reilly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Reilly, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Dale Reilly MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Kevin Reilly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Reilly practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.