Dr. Kevin Roberts MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Little Rock, AR

4.8

January 7th, 2017
Old Fashioned Doc
Compassionate, knowledgeable, hard working, humble doctor. A good listener who treats his patients, not just their illnesses. Highly recommended.

March 24th, 2016
Dr Roberts is an excellent dr. The receptionist could use better phone skills. She had just a bit of an attitude. You could hear it as soon as she answered the phone. Apparently that's just her bc she's like that everytime we've called for appointments.

February 4th, 2015
I LOVE Dr. Roberts, he is always so attentive and very informative! If I was ever seen at the ER he has the nurse to call to follow up the very next day, which was very impressive. All around "GREAT" guy with an exceptional staff. I tell everyone bout him and always refer my co-workers and friends/family.

January 13th, 2015
Dr. Roberts has been my primary care doctor for many years. I have found him to be very professional in every way. Always makes the right diagnosis and treatment and never hesitates to refer me to a specialist when necessary. He is great!

September 19th, 2014
Scary
I had symptoms that progressively got worse over a period of almost 5 months, as well as new symptoms. I saw this doctor once a month at first and then every week or so, as my symptoms became worse and difficult to deal with. I was given a myriad guesses: asthma, allergies (neither of which I nor my family have ever had), an infection (another incorrect guess), stress, overactive imagination due to anxiety (never one to stress or have anxiety issues). When I finally got to the point of not being able to function (unable to walk without help, think clearly, etc, etc....) I was taken to another Dr who put me in the hospital immediately, diagnosed with heart failure; I had been neglected and misdiagnosed to the point of now being a candidate for heart transplant. I'm grateful to be alive today -- no thanks to Mr Roberts.

September 28th, 2011
Great Doctor and GREAT STAFF...team work makes all the difference...Thanks Dr Roberts, Paula and Ruby ...ya'll are the best !!!!!!!!!!!

September 1st, 2011
Excellent Physician...
Dr. Kevin Roberts is the best doctor I have ever gone too. He is down to earth, caring, and his staff is outstanding!

November 18th, 2010
Dr Kevin Roberts is an outstanding physician and always takes time to visit and evaluate your concerns.

March 24th, 2010
Going through the trouble of seeing a doctor is usually just no fun at all, time, cost etc..but Dr. Roberts is just a doctor you enjoy to go see. Very down to earth, a family man, he is a very positive doctor, for example if this doesn't work we will keep trying for whatever will work. There are not many doctors like him still out there.

January 14th, 2010
Excellent doctor
Very kind, thorough and professional.