A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Dahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Dahl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dahl
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahl graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Dahl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Wheaton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Dahl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Dahl practice?
- Dr. Kevin Dahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Dahl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Surgeons.