A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Dardis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Dardis is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Dardis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- Mercy Health System Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Dardis DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Dardis practice?
- Dr. Kevin Dardis has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Dardis practices Emergency Medicine near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Emergency Physicians.