Dr. Kevin Darr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Darr?

Shoulder surgery

Posted on December 21st, 2014

I mysteriously injured my shoulder and was referred to a surgeon and when making the appointment, I could only get in with the nurse practitioner because Dr Darr was booked months out. After the Nurse Practitioner reviewed my MRI and determined surgery was needed, Dr Darr took time aside to come in and see me and review things himself and discuss everything with me. I felt good to know that he is personal with patients and took time to talk to me personally even though I wasn't scheduled with him. So far I am very pleased with the personal care and promptness to get me fixed. I am super nervous about my surgery but I trust he will do a good job Jan 20th. I will update post op as well. Thank you Dr Darr :-)

hip replacement surgery

Posted on July 21st, 2014

Explained exactly what would be done, how long it would take in the hospital, recovery and physical therapy. There were no surprises and he prayed with me prior to surgery. I recommend him to all my friends! The hospital staff was also very good and friendly. The food was good also!

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Dr. Kevin Darr is one of the best surgeons I have seen. He cares for my arthritis ans well as treated my son for a severe knee injury. He is skilled,knowledgeable, compassionate, and is up on all the latest medfical options. I like that he is progressive yet conservative.

Posted on May 31st, 2011

He is an incredible doctor, and everyone knows it therefore making waiting times 1hr 30min minimum. His staff is composed of mainly females which sometimes makes it uncomfortable hearing them gossip. If he was not so amazing his staff would have defiantly turned me away!

Doctor's Response

I appreciate your feedback. I see this review was written in 2011. We have gone through organizational changes since then, and I think you would be pleasantly surprised by the staff today. Thank you for your compliments about my skills. Please let me know how I can make this right for you.

Posted on October 31st, 2017