A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Dean, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dean has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lane Dean FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Dean practice?
- Dr. Kevin Dean has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Dean practices Surgery near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Surgeons.