A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin DeBoer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin DeBoer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBoer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeBoer has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DeBoer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. DeBoer practice?
Dr. Kevin DeBoer practices Pulmonary Disease near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Sewell Pulmonologists.