A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin DeBoer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin DeBoer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeBoer
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBoer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeBoer has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin D DeBoer DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. DeBoer practice?
- Dr. Kevin DeBoer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin DeBoer practices Pulmonary Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pulmonologists.