A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. KEVIN DEIGHTON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. KEVIN DEIGHTON, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. DEIGHTON graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. DEIGHTON has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DEIGHTON accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. KEVIN DEIGHTON practice?
Dr. KEVIN DEIGHTON practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.