Dr. Kevin Denlinger DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 16th, 2015
Horrible experience. Within in the first 2 minutes of trying to describe my problems his phone alarm went off. Didn't care about any of my concerns. He was in more of a hurry to get me out of his office. I waited over a month to get in to see a DR for my digestive problems and the only thing he did was tell me to come back in 6 months. Told him i thought i was dealing with an infection and he did no blood or urine tests to see what was going on. Then he proceeds to tell me that he could not help me with my concerns. It's a wonder how DR's like this even practice...

July 31st, 2015
I went by the reviews at the time were all good, but now I know better. We took our mom to see him a few times. He is one of very few to see but he kept changing appointment dates, never really helped with our mom as we had hoped. We did in fact change doctors and transferred her files and to our surprise her files said things completely different that what he had told us. I mean nothing was the same we thought we had someone other than our mother file. He never ran routing tests he said" when they are over eighty we don't bother". That's not what you want to hear when your parents are there seeking help. I have NEVER seen such an uncaring doctor. I am perplexed as to why he's even is in this field.

July 24th, 2014
Doctor and staff
The staff was friendly and professional as was Dr. Denlinger. He explained everything to me when needed and discussed my care plan.

February 11th, 2014
This was the worst "doctor" I had been to in my more than eighty years. Please if you love your family don't take them to see this doctor! He will look you in the eyes and blatantly lie! To you. He tells you one thing to your face, tells family members another thing and then he writes entirely different thing and put them in your personal medical records. I found this out when my files got transferred. The sad thing is Dr. Kevin Denlinger thinks he is god and you should worship every word he says. I found out through my NEW doctor that Denlinger was WRONG!!!

March 18th, 2013
Consumers Beware
Worst experience ever. This Dr and his staff are very rude and inefficient . The Dr has no idea how to care for the elderly and should not be licensed to practice medicine.

May 22nd, 2012
Bad Dr.
After being homebound from a surgery, the first visit I made to his office, he told me that he was suprised to see me and that he thought I would be dead by now (I am 81). Also, claims being honest with his patients is part of his philopshy, but tells my wife different things than he tells me and then writes a third different thing in my medical charts. I requested my records to transfer to another doctor and was astounded by the pure garbage Denlinger had written. I have heard the same complaints from others in town. I wouldnt send my dead dog there.

December 10th, 2009
Great
I have been seeinjg Dr. Denlinger fro several years and feel htat the care he has provided is excellent

July 2nd, 2009
Dr. Denlinger is a very caring doctor. Dawn is a great nurse & she is very interested in the needs of patients. Sometimes, when calling about issues, there may not be a prompt response. It does take a while before you are able to be get an appt., at times, but not always.He also provides acupuncture & listens well to his patients.I would recommend Dr. Denlinger to anyone looking for a caring doctor.

June 8th, 2009
Scheduling
Seems to be a real disconnect between the physician and the scheduling staff. They work at totally different speeds and don't seem to care much for the patients care. After three reschedules and high wait times for referrals I'm leaving.