A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Dew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Dew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Dew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dew graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Dew has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Hardin Mem Hosp, Elizabethtown, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Douglas Dew MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Dew practice?
- Dr. Kevin Dew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Dew practices Family Medicine near Elizabethtown, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Palmyra, IN.
See Elizabethtown Family Physicians.