A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Dickey is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Dickey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Dickey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- The Hospital Of Central Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Webster Dickey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Dickey practice?
- Dr. Kevin Dickey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Dickey practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, CT.
See New Britain Radiologists.