A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Dickey is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Dickey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Dickey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- The Hospital Of Central Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Webster Dickey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Dickey practice?
- Dr. Kevin Dickey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Dickey practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Madison, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT.
See Madison Radiologists.