A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Diel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Diel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diel
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Diel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diel graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Diel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
- Florala Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Diel MD is a male General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Diel practice?
- Dr. Kevin Diel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Diel practices General Practice near Andalusia, AL.
See Andalusia Primary Care Doctors.