Family Physicians, General Practitioner

301 Medical Park Ave
Suite A
Andalusia, AL 36420
334-427-2621
Locations and availability (5)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  longest wait ever  |  show details
by niki b on Sep 18th, 2013

I waited in waitung room 45 min cane to back to a u a waited over hour 10 min c dr diel unprofessional wikk not go back

|  Disappointed and uncaring office staff!! so many errors!!  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

I am sure I have a misunderstanding of what a dr is. I took my daughter who has mental and physical handicaps to this office. I was informed we could not see the dr but would see the PA because she is on medicaid, and I guess the dr is too busy to see medicaid patients. 1st appt. we were told that a nurse would come to the house to take blood and all her scripts would be called in, they had 5 wks to do this. Didn't happen, she ran out of meds 1st. after several trips to the drs begging to get it right, still got wrong meds... oh I finally got a nurse out to draw blood about 2 mo. after they said, no one remembered what they were drawing blood for. 2nd apt. to review blood wk and talk to Brenda, she had no clue why we were there no results for us. my daughter yelled at Brenda (which was wrong) and left the room. I asked for the report no one knew anything again!! 3 more calls and back to the office, they asked me if my daughter was with me I said yes shes using the restroom. They informed me the dr said if she returns to call the police on her .. because no one in the office has a clue and she was upset with them .. what is that drs take .. ummm guess they forgot!! they r there to help but instead just want to make it worse ... they should have been trying to help her but instead wanted to send her to jail because they do not do their jobs and did not want to help someone on medicaid .. if your disabled run fast do not walk stay away .. they are there just for a pay check and do not care about the patients!! Sure was not a good experience moving to this city to find uncaring Dr.Oh and when they finally found the blood work they handed me a copy of it and never explained it to me.. Such unprofessional staffing!!