Dr. Kevin Diel Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Diel?

January 29th, 2017

Knowledge combined with compassion!

I have been an ongoing patient of Dr. Kevin Diel for several years. He has always been extremely attentive to accuracy and detail with all of my lab results and uses various testing methods to find causes of medical conditions, without hesitancy! Very friendly and quite easy to talk to....he will take all the time needed to provide you with an accurate diagnosis!

July 9th, 2016

Would not recommend

June 8th, 2016

Was in my opinion...

I was a patient of Dr. Deil's a year or so. I was referred to him, and he was a thoughtful, caring dr. I was in severe pain, and, as anyone w chronic, intractable pain will tell you..hope goes out the door. I'm giving him a high review, and up front he chose not to see me anymore. I was never sure exactly why, but I was surprised at getting this news, because I run all my basic tests, and was heading or believed I was heading on my way. The office was extremely busy that day, and the patients in the waiting room were very noise this particular day. Anyway, I think there are so many difficult cases within a group of people the size of the area in which he practices, Dr. Deil is going to have some negative reviews, because he certainly doesn't shy away from the difficult case no one can figure out, or even wants to try to figure out. I live in another small town, and the general practicioners are a joke. Dr. Deil, however, enjoys practicing medicine...the way one should IMO. He doesn't not take a patient because of this or that, because the patients in extraordinary pain, or has symptoms that MOST drs would dismiss. He truly, I honestly believe, loves people, practicing medicine, and seeing you doing just a bit better the next visit---and if not, he really puts his mind to it, and as his patient, he's not above accepting an idea, or something that maybe helped in the past. I wish I knew why I was discharged from him. It did take me some time to find someone who understands my conditions, which have worsened, but Deil had helped with so much. But, I want to be fair to him as a dr. And for the year 1/2 plus or so I saw him, he was kind, caring, and convenient, most days...everybody has a rough one!! He spoke with me about whatever I needed to talk w him about, and he listened. He always made me feel at ease, so much so, that I would return to his practice if I called, and were able, because not only did he spend more time w me than the specialist I see now, for most of the same issues, but, in all honesty, he did a better job (for me, this is my experience) than someone who for many years has been delved into that one specialty alone. Well, I hope this helps someone.

May 15th, 2012

Disappointed and uncaring office staff!! so many errors!!

I am sure I have a misunderstanding of what a dr is. I took my daughter who has mental and physical handicaps to this office. I was informed we could not see the dr but would see the PA because she is on medicaid, and I guess the dr is too busy to see medicaid patients. 1st appt. we were told that a nurse would come to the house to take blood and all her scripts would be called in, they had 5 wks to do this. Didn't happen, she ran out of meds 1st. after several trips to the drs begging to get it right, still got wrong meds... oh I finally got a nurse out to draw blood about 2 mo. after they said, no one remembered what they were drawing blood for. 2nd apt. to review blood wk and talk to Brenda, she had no clue why we were there no results for us. my daughter yelled at Brenda (which was wrong) and left the room. I asked for the report no one knew anything again!! 3 more calls and back to the office, they asked me if my daughter was with me I said yes shes using the restroom. They informed me the dr said if she returns to call the police on her .. because no one in the office has a clue and she was upset with them .. what is that drs take .. ummm guess they forgot!! they r there to help but instead just want to make it worse ... they should have been trying to help her but instead wanted to send her to jail because they do not do their jobs and did not want to help someone on medicaid .. if your disabled run fast do not walk stay away .. they are there just for a pay check and do not care about the patients!! Sure was not a good experience moving to this city to find uncaring Dr.Oh and when they finally found the blood work they handed me a copy of it and never explained it to me.. Such unprofessional staffing!!

May 14th, 2012

Very Disappointed In Dr Kevin Diels office staff!! Enough is Enough!!

October 15th, 2017