Overall Review

December 17th, 2013
Knows Medicine from past to present!
Dr. Diette is a seasoned physician that has a solid background, and stay's up todate in his chosen field of practice and the global medical educational medical environment. He has helped me twice and I only wished that he was not retiring, it's hard now a day's to find a truly seasoned physician and gentleman. Good fortune to you in retirement, you'll be missed!

February 10th, 2011
No Bedside Manners, should probably retire.
After waiting for over an hour, I finally got to see Dr Diette. He looked at my face, recommended a cream, gave me a prescription and walked out the door. Basically about 2 minutes. I had some more questions but I guess patients are not valued at this place. So that is the type of service I get and I and my insurance company have to pay hundreds of dollars for that?!? Maybe this guy is too old; he should retire and doesn't care one iota about his patients. What I say is, if you dont like your job, or dont like interacting with people, let someone else hungry enough do it. And please remove your name from the various medical directories, retire, and move to Florida. I felt I got cheated and would highly recommend all future patients to look for another doctor so he can take his crabby personality and begin his early retirement.

June 11th, 2010
will leave probably feeling like you wanted to ask a lot more
Dr. Diette is good but he seems to talk in a low monotone voice. he spends as little time as possible with patients. He has a good understanding of your problem but doesn't take much time at all to explain it to you. You usually wait 1+ hours in the waiting room to see him and only see Dr. Diette for less than 3 minutes. no joke. You will leave probably feeling like you wanted to ask a lot more and wondering what the heck he was just talking about.

November 8th, 2009
I wasn't able to ask him all my questions. He was walking for the door before i finished talking to him. I explained It took me over a month to get the appt and i waited for almost an hour to see him. He rudely said to me "this is why" . As Dr. diette sees it, patients shouldn't ask questions or have their concerns about their situation addressed. He has more important things to do, like trying to fit as many patients he possibly can into a day. This is what i conclude from his boorishness. I will never go back again, or recommend this man. He has NO bedside manner, extremely rude, and cares more about your money than he cares about talking with his patients and addressing their concerns. His staff was polite.

March 24th, 2009
Excellent dermatologist. Both he and his staff are very friendly and helpful.