Dr. Kevin Dishman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Dishman?

Posted on March 15th, 2015

The best experience I have ever seen with a Doctor. All Doctor's could take lessons from him. Thank you

Excellent

Posted on April 8th, 2014

I was recently admitted to S-V for a serious illness and stayed 9 days. Dr. Dishman is probably the finest physician I have worked with in over 40 years as a health professional. He was calm and concise, didn’t get all excited with various symptoms and did not over react. He was reassuring to family and to me, tolerated the bad times as well as the good. He came every day and told me when things would get tough and was realistic in his assessments. AND, he didn’t dress up as a Preacher or an Undertaker. I trust him fully and would advise anyone to see him if ever they are in need of a good hospitalist or internist. I will always remember him as being trustworthy and utterly professional as well as human. My gratitude to him.

Inpatient care

Posted on December 18th, 2011

Dr. Dishman is a wonderful, caring, empathic and knowledgable doctor. I was hospitalized for nearly 2 months while other doctors pondered and misdiagnosed my condition. During that time, I couldn't stand up without help, was too week to take care of myself, and couldn't eat any solid food. I had lost nearly 20 pounds in a couple of weeks. I was finally lucky enough to be added to Dr. Dishman's case load. He correctly diagnosed and successfully treated my problem in a few days. I was released from the hospital the next day and I have not had a sick day since. I truly believe he saved my life. Since then I have heard numerous similar comments from others who work with or have been treated by Dr. Dishman

Posted on September 29th, 2017