Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Sandra Summage on Feb 3rd, 2016

Dr Dolehide has compassion always great Dr.

by Philip Kosiek on Jan 13th, 2016

I had been see Kevin for 3 years and I wouldn't want to see anybody else He is polite and makes sure I am happy and understand what he is treating

by Rose on Oct 20th, 2015

I am very disappointed with the fact that Dolehide did not convey that his office in Blue Island is not affiliated with his office in Chicago - I am also disappointed that my insurance company Cigna sent a form to the doctor for information and he has not yet completed it fully. I got denied because of 3 questions not being answered. I am in process of contacting him at his Blue Island office to get this corrected. I am still on the fence on this doctor. His assistant Amy does not give me any information when I call and leave a message for her to call me.

by Tracy D on Sep 28th, 2015

Excellent knowledge and communicates well with patients.

Always helpful and knowledgable show details Always helpful and knowledgable
by Charles P. on Aug 27th, 2014

Been seeing Dr. For the past few years, he is always on top of things, and is not afraid to explore new treatments. His nurses are very helpful too, would recommend him to anyone.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Mar 28th, 2013

Dr. Dolehide is by far one of the best physicians that we have encountered during my husbands illness. Dr. Dolehide not only saved my husband with his quick medical thinking and gave him the proper medication to reverse his condition in his office and saved his life. I would recommend Dr. Dolehide to anyone and have recommended him to several family and friends. He is truly a wonderful physician and extremely knowledgeable medically.

The best GI on southside show details The best GI on southside
Jun 9th, 2012

he was very detailed yet has a wonderful personality ! Very intelligent yet has a very human side and spirituality

Dec 22nd, 2010

excellent physician, great bedside manners

Jun 29th, 2010

excellent physician

Apr 12th, 2010

He doesn't look at test results and waits till you are in the hospital to look at them . Makes mistakes doing procedures and then lies and blames it on patients age. Autopsy report showed he lied about source of bleeding. Fool gave patients family pictures of tumor that had "I love you Kevin" typed on it. Hospital records showed patient coded in OR. He said she was a little unstable and never mentioned the coding. Record from procedure were altered. Would not recommend him to anyone.