Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Always helpful and knowledgable show details Always helpful and knowledgable
by Charles P. on Aug 27th, 2014

Been seeing Dr. For the past few years, he is always on top of things, and is not afraid to explore new treatments. His nurses are very helpful too, would recommend him to anyone.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Mar 28th, 2013

Dr. Dolehide is by far one of the best physicians that we have encountered during my husbands illness. Dr. Dolehide not only saved my husband with his quick medical thinking and gave him the proper medication to reverse his condition in his office and saved his life. I would recommend Dr. Dolehide to anyone and have recommended him to several family and friends. He is truly a wonderful physician and extremely knowledgeable medically.

The best GI on southside show details The best GI on southside
Jun 9th, 2012

he was very detailed yet has a wonderful personality ! Very intelligent yet has a very human side and spirituality

Dec 22nd, 2010

excellent physician, great bedside manners

Jun 29th, 2010

excellent physician

Apr 12th, 2010

He doesn't look at test results and waits till you are in the hospital to look at them . Makes mistakes doing procedures and then lies and blames it on patients age. Autopsy report showed he lied about source of bleeding. Fool gave patients family pictures of tumor that had "I love you Kevin" typed on it. Hospital records showed patient coded in OR. He said she was a little unstable and never mentioned the coding. Record from procedure were altered. Would not recommend him to anyone.

by Miss Deborah Crescent on May 6th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Kevin Dolehide for over a year, beginning last April 2008. When I was in need of a new Primary doctor, I was referred to him by one of my other doctors'. When I asked Dr. Kevin if he would become my new primary doctor he told me yes. That in itself was absolutely wonderful! He is such a wonderful doctor and such a great personality, who could ask for anyone better than he! In May of last year, I had gotten pretty sick, and because of his knowledge, he had given me the correct diagnosis and treatment. He had saved my life, and for that I will be eternally greatful. As a patient and friend etc. there is nothing that I would not do for him! This is all because of the wonderful way and the most wonderful man that he is! I refer people to him all the time because he is such a fabulous doctor. Who could ask for more!