Dr. Kevin Donaghy MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2014
Dr. Donaghy is an amazing physician! Unfortunately, my GI history is very vast and I have an amazing amount of allergies n treating me especially with antibiotics is not an easy task. Dr. Donaghy stayed with me when I got diagnosed with the start of pyelonephritis to include me in the antibiotic choices we had given I am in medicine as well he took the time out to go thru the computer go thru a list of antibiotics n check the side effects WITH ME bcz we were literally running out of antibiotics ...after ABT 20 min on the computer we did find one we thought would work bcz we were left with only IV medications which meant of course I had to be admitted he knows my body will have at least one side effect sometimes you just have to take the medicine regardless of the side effect. He made sure I had enough pain medicine and antiemetic so I could tolerate the antibiotic as well as making sure the hospitalist kept the same orders for upstairs as in the ER which was amazing! Working in the ER it is often hectic and Dr's only get a brief moment at a time to diagnose n treat a patient; amazingly, he ALWAYS makes sure to take the time out to talk WITH me and not just write a bunch of orders and leave! I trust this Dr with my life NOT bcz I HAVE TO BUT BCZ I KNOW I AM SAFE I AM CONFIDENT IN HIS DIAGNOSIS AND KNOW IF HE IS THE PHYSICIAN ON DUTY I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WORRIES! I can NOT say that about any other physician I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL FOR HIS KIND WORDS AND CONSTANT SUPPORT FOR MY HEALTH!!! He is an amazing asset to the community and anyone who is treated by him is very fortunate to have him as their physician!!!! Thank You for saving my life!

March 17th, 2017