inactive

Kevin T Doner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 2nd, 2015
Blessing to Dr Donor and staff
Dr Donor has been my guiding light through my scary journey. He is compassionate, encouraging, and honest and very kind. His staff Sofie, Claudia, and Ellen have also been with me in my 5 year journey. It has been so comforting to me to have caring and compassionate people on this scary journey. Y'all have made my journey easier.... Thank Y'all. Love Y'all Dearly

March 9th, 2015
Awesome doctor very compassionate. Realistic but comforting

January 31st, 2015
Wonderful
Sincerely caring physician.

April 11th, 2014
Doctor May Be Good - But STAFF is Awful
If I could put negative ratings on this review I certainly would! The doctor may be good but the Staff is rude, NEVER call you back, discourteous ... look, cancer patients don't call an oncologist to get a general check up, we call because we need help with a life threatening issue...why on earth would a doctor allow such behavior of their staff to patients? I have found Texas Oncology system pretty much the same all the way around....Doctors good, Staff bad. Go to another Group...I have and the stress level has significantly gone down...dealing with compassionate staff is important too!!!

August 8th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Doner is a true professional. He is understanding, takes time to listen to his patients, he has personally called me back when I've requested a call from him. I was diagnosed over 2 years ago with cancer and he was with me every step of the way, never felt like I was just "an appointment". I'm thankful I was under the care of Dr. Doner.

January 2nd, 2011
excellent
Dr Doner is a very caring doctor, I would recommend him highly

March 8th, 2008
Dr. Doner was compassionate.
Dr. Doner treated my husband for 3 months. My husband did not survive his battle with pancreatic cancer, but I know that he received excellent and compassionate care. Dr. Doner was always very honest with us and I felt had my husbands best interests in mind with all the treatments and tests that were ordered.