Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
Northwest Dallas
1801 Inwood Rd
# 616
Dallas, TX 75390
214-645-3858
Locations and availability (4)

Apr 12th, 2014

Dr. Doody has been wonderful!!!

Apr 11th, 2014

Dr. Kevin has surpassed my expectations. I am a returning patient because of my experiences here being so positive and effective.

Jan 19th, 2014

Great work and great service, we really appreciate all Dr. Doody has done for us.

Nov 22nd, 2013

Love the staff and doctor, everyone is caring...JT

|  essure reversal  |  show details
by Erin b. on Apr 22nd, 2013

i was very pleased from the front desk back to dr. kevin. everyone was very nice and explained any questions i had to the fullest. dr. kevin spent a good amount of time with myself and my other half explaining the procedure and answering a ton of questions. he also came back out and talk to us after all our test were run before scheduling surgery. i had a great experience and get to start trying to concieve with my next cycle. so excited!!

by Alicia Buyskes on Apr 22nd, 2013

I have my beautiful daughter thanks to Dr. Doody!

by Krystle Marra on Feb 26th, 2013

We felt welcomed and supported from the very first day.--Krystle Marra

Sep 24th, 2012

Good experience with Dr. Doody so far. All my questions have been addressed and answered. I have been treated respectfully. -- Melanie R., Fort Worth, TX

|  The Best!  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr Kevin was great. We always felt comfortable being around him and he knew the answers to all our questions. We highly recommend him. Cory R, Fort Worth, TX

|  Stay far away from here!!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

Run!! Don't walk away from this clinic!!! RUN!!! These Doctors are horrible!! I gave them a more than fair chance to make things right and they just simply don't care!! We have done several rounds of IVF with this clinic, and on our last ivf cycle we knew something was very very wrong!! We were left in the waiting room for an extended amount of time. When we questioned what was going on, we were brushed off. No one wanted to deal with us! Finally after several hours later the staff came clean! They lost my embryo!!! They couldn't find it!! They didn't know if had previously died or if it was clerical error. They just couldn't find it! It took them 8 months to find "my embryo"! During this 8 months ordeal, they never wanted to communicate with us as to what was happening. It was always us inquiring. Dr. Kevin stated that the lab supervisor was emailing me, but I never got an email from him. They took the time to shop around and get quotes for their new tanks which is part of the reason of why it took so long! I thought Doctors weren't suppose to put their own self-interest ahead of their patients. Apparently, saving money was far more important to them. A couple of days prior to being informed that they had found "my embryo". I got a phone call from the lab supervisor stating that the first tank (which is the tank that housed "my embryo") was drained and cleared. Several days later I got an email from Dr. Kevin stating they had found "my embryo" in the first tank! If this is true, why didn't the lab supervisor inform me of this when he called? We tried to be fair. We gave them a chance to make things right! Well they failed at that too. When we walked in for our appointment. They fully expected us to pay for yet another round of IVF with the embryo that THEY LOST!! Obviously these doctors have no morals or ethics. So we asked for some type of compensation. We thought we had to come to an agreement, however since Dr. Kevin was only co-owner he had to clear it with his partner/wife! He promised he would call the next day!! He never did!!!! Guess she said no!! Overall...IVF and any type of infertility treatment is very expense and most of the time you have to pay out of your own pocket!! Find another clinic and another doctor. This place only cares about the money!! If your not feeding their pocket...they don't care!!!

Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Doody was ery informative and caring. Everyone valued our time and concerns. Questions were answered fully. This has been a fantastic experience. -- T S, Arlington, TX

Jul 23rd, 2012

Dr. Doody has a wonderful caring staff. Very punctual and efficient. SJM, Fort Worth, TX

Jun 17th, 2012

Dr Doody was very informative. Explained the procedures very well. SS, Fort Worth, TX

Jun 16th, 2012

Everyone in Dr. Doody's office was really nice and helpful. We have enjoyed everyone. MC

Jun 15th, 2012

I feel confident with Dr. Doody's experience and knowledge. Cameron L., Fort Worth, TX

Jun 15th, 2012

Dr. Doody was wonderful. He was very informative and made me feel comfortable. He is very knowledgable. I would recommend him to everyone. Susan E., Fort Worth, TX

Mar 31st, 2012

I am satisfied with the care at Dr. Doody's. The chief challenge has been getting an explanation of the overall plan. I like to have an overview of the timing of things and how things work for the egg donor program, what to expect and when to expect it (i.e. what happens after 'acceptance' into the program) -- which I did not get until today -- after having completed all of the pre-requisites for the program. I would have preferred to get this information sooner. Everything else has gone very smoothly. Dianne F., Dallas, TX

|  Communication  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

Dr Doody needs to commuicate the root cause of the failure of the IVF trials with the patient. . - GS

|  NOT RECOMMENDED, WILL NOT BE RETURNING.  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

All of the previous NEGATIVE reviews are right on the money. Speaking of MONEY, that's all this office is interested in. My wife and I went for a consultation. She had a physical exam, with no issues found. I had some negative test results. They REFUSE to discuss my results and/or treatment options. They only want to continue by doing more tests on my wife.They also require a CC be on file or you get a $5 fee for them billing you!Overall, a very displeasing experience.

|  Used Car Shopping More Fun  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

I would never recommend this Doctor or this facility to anyone. Used Car Dealerships are more compassionate,sympathetic and prepared. The staff was totally unprepared for my appointment-- didn't have all of my medical records, although I had called to confirm they did, and the office staff confirmed they had them! $300 up front for a consult for this caliber of professionalism is unacceptable.

Doctor's Response

If our office informed you we had all records, and when you arrived we did not, we dropped the baton. For that, we are sorry. We are investigating our proceeses to make sure this does not happen in the future. It's often a challenge collecting outside records. Once collected, we have a 21st century state of the art electronic medical record system. Our practice was awarded Microsoft Physician of the Year precisely for this work. Finally, and most importantly, we care deeply about our patients. If you will give us another chance to re-earn your confidence, please call our office to make an appointment at your earliest convenience.

|  LOVE THEM!!!!  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

I can not believe what I am reading on here! I seen Dr kevin and Dr Anna and they were amazing!! They answered every questions I had they did all my procedures talked me through them, I was very nervous and having a surgery and they were great Anna Is the best she called me at home to check on me after my surgery and then, she was the one I dealt with the most she was the first 2 weeks after my surgery to do the sonogram and she got just as excited when she said we have a BABY!! Then they even found me the Best top ranked High risk Obgyn to goto then set up my appt, SO I had a great time, all positive all smiles and a great 9 yr old son. I didnt meet Mrs doody but ANNA Nackley that is there IS awesome and the scar from the surgery that kevin did Does not show.. 4 thumbs up and my husband and I were a young couple and they still showed us so much respect.

|  I would highly recommend Dr. Kevin Doody!  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2011

We love all the nurses and other staff members who have helped us. Dr. Doody is great. We are very comfortable here! Samantha L. Tyler, TX

|  Great!  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

I have been going to the Ft Worth office under Dr Kevin and I have had an amazing experience. This is my husbands and my first time to go through IVF. Dr Kevin was very informative on our initial visits and my nurse "Nicki" is AWESOME!! Always answered any questions I had, called back asap. We still haven't even gone back to see if IVF took yet, but either way I have been extremely pleased with this office. Everytime I had an appointment I didn't even have to sign in they said hello by name and checked me in without me even having to give them my name. Super staff, and great office. The egg retrieval and transfer with Dr Kevin went great. I even took little thank you gifts my nurse and staff for making the experience pleasurable by being so nice and sensitive, personable, and supportive. Now just doing the 2ww!! Hope to hear great news this Friday! I would recommend this office!

Aug 20th, 2011

We had a tubal reversal with Dr. Doody and he and the staff were great. I would use him again and recommend him to anyone.

Aug 10th, 2011

Not a good doctor. We did 3 IVF cycles with him, all failed. He would not see you till the day of ER and ET. He did everything based on the textbook, no change for each cycle. Thumb down.

|  Very pleased  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

We have been seeing Dr. Kevin Doody for several months & we are very pleased w/the way we've been treated. Unfortunately, we have not had success w/our IVF cycles yet, but have complete faith in Dr. Kevin. He has been very encouraging which is a big help. He is the 2nd fertility Dr that we have seen & he is a big improvement. I have to disagree w/the other reviews here, our experience w/ him & his staff has been wonderful.

|  do not waste money/time at The center for Assisted Reproduction  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

For all the female who has a difficult time conceiving, do not go to this fertility clinic: The center for assisted reproduction: Here are the following reasons why1. My insurance cover fertility dx but the office refused to file insurance. They continue to say its better to get the global discount cash paying. I went to another fertility clinic and my insurance pay for all fertility dx. 2. I saw Dr Kevin Doody, he is nice but other then nice, he has a business to run. I saw him for 15 minutes and the rest are nurses. All IUI are done by nurses. Image you paid almost $4000 and the nurses can not get the procedure correct. The office will say if the doctor is available, they will schedule you-don't count on it. I had my IUI done and the nurse told me to use the trigger med the evening after my IUI in the morning. Trigger are usually given 36 hrs before IUI. I had a negative result and there is NO FOLLOW UP. The doctor does not review patient charts, everything is done by nurses. When I called, they said continue with another round of IUI.I simply do not know how these doctors sleep at night. They are money hunger and you are only a number. A number is okey as long as the doctor perform the procedure for the money you paid. Unfortunately you can pay $4000 and the procedure is done by nurses and nurse in training. do not waste your money, time, and emotional at this clinic!

|  you will be just another number..  |  show details
May 13th, 2010

Everyone from the front desk to the Dr. (Dr. Kevin) was rude.I thought a fertility specialist would be more compassionate. Iwould not go there if you want individual attention. They are into volume not patients.

|  steer clear - awful awful experience and I don't think they even care or recognize it...  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

I had the worst experience here with Kathleen Doody, M.D. "Dr. Kathy" just yesterday. I felt like I was interrupting her lunch time, or day. I was sent here for an HSG by my regular OB and I can't wait to let her know my thoughts. My ob goes out of her way so I am sure she wouldn't like to hear how cold and harsh Dr. Kathy seems to be. I cried in the parking lot for 20 minutes before I was able to leave. I am not normally a complainer either, and this is my first post on rating a dr. on here... that's how strongly I felt about how awful my experience was.

|  Hi-Tech Operation  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2010

With only 5 eggs, the facility fertilized all 5 via ICSI and 3 of 5 made it to Blastocyst and were transferred. We now have a baby girl. We are going through the IVF cycle again (2nd time) and this time we have two eggs, but I trust the team and facility will do all they can to make it another positive.

|  I wouldn't recommend  |  show details
by Find another Doc on May 27th, 2008

This is a large practice. Before going, you should be fully aware of what to expect. You're a number - nothing more. I saw Dr. Doody only after surgery. I never saw the doctor during the entire fertility process, even though I visited the clinic frequently over several weeks. His staff was cold and impersonal and often didn't even introduce themselves. It was odd. The practice is so large, they take your picture before you start for your file. Because fertility treatment is stressful, staff support is important, but at this office there is none. I'd never recommend this practice. Considering the cost of fertility treatment, your thousands of dollars should buy some semblence of courtesy.