A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dooley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dooley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Dooley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dooley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Francis Dooley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin F. Dooley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Dooley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Dooley practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.