Dr. Kevin Doulens MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Slidell, LA

4.7

February 26th, 2016
Ms.
My disappointment came when Dr. Doulens decided to leave the Jax, FL area for LA. I loved him as my physician. He always had time to reassure me and walk me through what I would be experiencing with knee and shoulder surgery. He did recommend a great doctor for me, but I do miss his great manner and brillance.

August 24th, 2015
The staff at Coastal Orthopedics basically suck.

February 26th, 2014
My knee is better than before
I went to Coastal Orthopedics after I tore my ACL. Dr. Doulens took care of me right away! I had surgery within a few weeks and now, after months of rehab, my knee feels better and stronger than before! I am so grateful to Dr. Doulens and his staff!

September 25th, 2013
Right radial wrist fracture
I cannot recommend this particular physician enough. His office fit me in at the last minute and you would never know he was so busy. He took all the time I needed to explain that yes, unfortunately, I did need surgery. It was the ONLY way to repair the damage caused by my fall. I had never had surgery in my life and was determined it could somehow be repaired without surgery. He was extremely patient explaining why it had to be done and even drew pictures explaining why. He explanation was detailed and answered all my questions. The surgery was a resounding success with a beautiful incision line that will soon disappear. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic care.

September 5th, 2013
FIRST IMPRESSION AT EVALUATION WAS SUPERB
In spite of numerous other patients to see, Dr. Doulens was very patient and a great listener. He displayed qualities of being highly qualified, very professional, extremely perceptive, attentive, caring, common sensible and accepting of the ideas of the patient regarding possible treatment. He diligently performed a physical evaluation that was logical, precise, and prompt. Given his outstanding background iin the area of orthopedics, it is not surprising that Dr. Doulens presents evidence of exceptioal performance in his field.