Dr. Kevin Gene Drew MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Drew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Drew is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Drew, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Drew graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Drew has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Drew practice?
Dr. Kevin Drew practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, MI and Saint Joseph, MI.
See Mishawaka Physiatrists and Mishawaka Pain Management Doctors.