Dr. Kevin Duke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Duke?

August 30th, 2017

Highly Recommended

He has helped many people in my family with many different types of health related problems. He listens well and knows what to do without jumping to surgery as an answer.

April 19th, 2017

Dr. Duke is my Primary Care Provider

I have been seeing Dr. Duke as my primary care giver since 2003. We frequently bump into each other. He is always friendly and asks how I am doing. I will continue to use him as my PCP as long as he is comfortable taking care of me and my problems.

February 6th, 2015

Will work with chronic pain management

Works with pain disorders and opiates in nonjudgmental/healthy way. Careful but caring for chronic pain!

June 27th, 2013

Would not reccommend

My daugher took her baby to him. He told her that the baby wasnt sick. It was normal for him to be stuffy and coughing at that age. A few days later she took him to a different doctor. Poor baby has a really major ear and lung infection. So much for not being sick!!!

November 12th, 2012

Nicest Dr. I've ever been too. Never to busy to asnwer all my concerns. He is professional and caring.

April 19th, 2011

Can't get an appointment

I have been calling the office for two days trying to get through to a live person to make an apt. I have called probably 10 times both days. I did leave a message but haven't been called back. At this point I am pretty frustrated and havn't even seen the doctor yet. Not a good sign.

March 17th, 2011

Mixed Feelings

I do think he has great bedside manner; however; I didn't feel like he addressed questions that I had. I have taken my kids to get physicals every year to a different doctor, and comparatively he didn't check them out nearly as thoroughly. It felt to me like all they got were shots and had a good conversation. He is great with kids, but I would have liked to have had the physical be more than just an ear, throat, and temperature check. Overall he is a great guy, I just thing he gets a little to caught up in the conversation rather than the reason for the visit. I agree with the other comment that the front office isn't professional and I think that they are horrible at returning phone calls.

October 25th, 2010

Love Dr. Duke

We love Dr. Duke. He has great bedside manner, and always makes us feel we are his only patient. He is also great with little children. I don't like his partner doctors nearly as much and hate when Dr. Duke takes a day off. We had an emergency when our little girl was only three years old a few years ago on Mother's Day, a Sunday morning. He called us back within 30 seconds and very quickly met us at the hospital-we are eternally grateful.

October 8th, 2010

Dr. Kevin Duke = AMAZING!!!

Dr. Duke is an amazing physician. Shortly after moving to the Logan area I was looking to establish a family practice doctor, preferrably a D.O. since my previous doc was one, I came across Dr. Duke and scheduled an appt. On my first visit, he examined me then proceeded to take another 20 mins to get to know me! I was shocked at just how much time he spent with me as a new patient. To boot, each visit since then has been the same wonderful experiance with great bedside manner, compassion and professionalism.

September 16th, 2010

Great Dr. Grouchy Staff

Dr. Duke is the best I have ever seen with kids. He's also great with adults, he listens, explains, and instills confidence. He's also an out right nice guy. It would totally be worth the wait to see him, except that his front desk staff is the worse I have ever dealt with. I asked a few others who have him as their dr what they thought of the front desk and we all thought kindness and politeness was seriously lacking. I'll probably won't switch doctors just because of the staff but I dread being treated that poorly so it dose affect the overall experience.

Doctor's Response

We are always training and teaching staff regarding appropriate care. I would be glad to hear about specific interactions in real time so I can address them directly with my staff. Please let me know during a visit regarding a negative interaction with any of my staff and then I can train them. I really have intelligent and kind people working at Providence Family Medicine and we try hard to treat everyone who walks in the door with respect. Thanks for your comments.

SHOW

April 6th, 2010

Nice guy, but seems to be more worried about how many patients he is seeing rather than making sure your concerns are addressed. Sad.

Doctor's Response

I would be glad to address concerns. On Average I see less patients per day than other physicians because I want to address the concerns/problems people have. I feel sad that the impression I gave is the exact one that I have actively sought to avoid.

SHOW