Dr. Kevin Dukes Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Dukes?

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Accurate diagnosis, Awesome bedside manner, takes time to listen, explains, easy for you to understand, highly recommend!!! Great doctor!!

Fantastic doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2016

Dr dukes is a wonderful christian doctor. He went in and did all the work he did,it I miracle I would highly recommend him to a friend. I would see him again for sure.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Would not recommend

Posted on December 6th, 2013

Dr. Dukes, re-attached my right bicept tendon and repaired rotator cuff in 1995. I use a wheelchair full time and play wheelchair basketball and wheelchair tennis. I was 45 at the time. In 2010, I tore my right rotator cuff again and he repaired it again. I am 63 years old now. I still play wheelchair basketball and as soon as this season is over, I am going back to him and have him look at my left rotator cuff. Dr. Dukes made me feel like I was one of his best friends from day one. He doesn't spend a lot of time with you in his office because, like most successful doctors he is very busy. He has operated on several friends of mine who also use wheelchairs full time. They have all been very pleased with him. I think he is a great doctor and I would highly recommend him. If you have questions, he will take the time to answer you. His staff is also very helpful.

Do not go to this dr

Posted on September 8th, 2013

Dr.. Duke is a very rude Dr. I waited 2 hrs in his office and when he finally arrived he wouldn't even take the time to answer questions I had. My knee is still not straight and I would never recommend him.

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Dr Dukes is a respectable, kind, knowledgable Christian physician. I had a SLAP repair on my right shoulder and though my recovery was longer than I had anticipated I have excellent use of my shoulder now without pain. I've also seen him for left elbow tendonitis and have had very good results.

surgery by Dr. Kevin Dukes, M.D.

Posted on March 30th, 2012

I had two surgerys by this doctor. Both shoulders are worse than before the surgery. The damage to my shoulders was worse than he thought once inside my shoulders. When he first diagnosed me he never mentioned labral tearing which is what I ended up having. He stated before he ever knew about the labral tear that he thought I could live with the condition at hand. I wanted the problem fixed. During surgery is when he found out just how bad the injury was, hmm, this is the same man that said I could live with the condition. He also tried to send me back to work only 6 weeks out of surgery when I had severe problems with my shoulder, I had no use of my left hand due to nerve damage caused by having the surgery. My pain was very, very severe and could not even drive at that time. We actually had a confrontation about this subject. He acted absolutely rediculous. I honestly feel that he is not for his patient but more for the Workman's Compensation entity. Hurry up and get the patient out of the way. Both of my shoulders are worse than before the surgery's.

Posted on March 7th, 2017