A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Dumpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Dumpe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Dumpe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumpe graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dumpe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin C Dumpe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Dumpe practice?
- Dr. Kevin Dumpe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Dumpe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beaver Falls, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver, PA and Aliquippa, PA.
See Beaver Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.