A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Dye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Dye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dye
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Dye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Hepatitis C
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dye graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dye has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Dye MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Dye practice?
- Dr. Kevin Dye has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Dye practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists and Roanoke Gastroenterologists.