Dr. Kevin Brown Is this you?

3.9

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

has re-located wish i could find him he's worth the drive

PATIENT FOR OVER 4 YEARS

Posted on March 25th, 2013

YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANOTHER DR LIKE DR BROWN. AND NOW EVIDENTLY SOMEONE IS TRYING TO GET HIM IN TROUBLE. HE'S CLOSED HIS PRACTICE AND I WAS INFORMED BY MY PHARMACY THIS A.M. THAT MY REFILLS WERE NOT GOOD ANY LONGER.. AND SOME OF THESE REVIEWS HAS LEFT ME WONDERING. IF YOU NO THE LAY OUT OF HIS OFFICE TELL ME WHAT ROOM ARE YOU SITTING IN THAT YOU CAN SEE OTHER ROOMS ACROSS THE HALL? AND HIS TEXTING & PLAYING GAMES YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE WITH A FEW FEET OF HIM 2 SEE THE SCREEN. I HAVE SEEN HIM WITH A PHONE LOOKING DEVICE BUT HE WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO DICTATE IN BETWEEN PT'S. THE ONLY COMPLAINT I CAN AGREE WITH IS IT DOES TAKE AWHILE TO GET PHONE CALLS RETURNED. AND THAT IS THE MEDICAL OFFICE MANAGER FAULT. THEY ARE PAID DECENT MONEY TO OVER SEE THAT THE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS OF THE OFFICE IS RUNNING SMOOTH AND ORDERLY. MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE COMPLAINED TO DR BROWN AND MADE SURE HE WAS AWARE. I DON'T THINK IT WAS THE SO CALLED "PILL POPPERS" THAT KEPT HIM A FLOAT MY ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY GOES AND ONLY ONE RECEIVES A NARCOTIC. WE CONTINUED TO GO DUE TO LEAVING THERE KNOWING YOUR DR CARED AND UNDERSTOOD YOU. FIND ME ANOTHER DR THAT KNOWS EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE AND WILL COME OVER AND SPEAK TO YOU IN THE MALL DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON. MOST ONLY KNOWS YOUR NAME BECAUSE IT'S WRITTEN ON THE CHART THEY ARE HOLDING IN THEIR HANDS. BUT YOU CAN SEE THE GOOD REVIEWS SURPASS THE BAD ONE'S. I ALSO KNOW OF ONE BAD REVIEW THAT WAS WRITTEN AND THE PERSON LEFT TO SEE ANOTHER DR. ONLY TO RETURN TO DR. BROWN APPR. 6 MONTHS LATER. AND TO THE PERSON TRYING TO BRING HIM DOWN . I CAN ONLY SAY I HOPE GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND DR BROWN WILL FORGIVE YOU IN TIME. YOU ARE TRYING TO RUIN A GOOD MAN FOR TRYING TO LISTEN TO HIS PT'S AND TREAT THEM ACCORDING TO THEIR NEEDS...

Dr. who cares

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I am sorry to hear about all the negative reviews on Dr Brown, but he is worth the wait. I have been to many Dr.'s who use me as a guinea pig and give me whatever to get me out of the office, like Dr. King did to me. Dr. Brown listened to my complaints and followed through with me on something that I needed and not something that was just to get me out of his office. He was also very cautious on what was given to me considering I have epilepsy. He was not concerned about the money, he cared about the patient. God bless you Dr. Brown and your family! May you always succeed in whatever you do!

Dr. Brown is the Best in Town!!! :)

Posted on February 21st, 2013

(FYI - This is copied from another review I wrote...) Dr. Brown... "he may run late, but he's worth the wait!" That's my mantra when visiting Brown Family Medicine. Yes, you will most likely have a longer-than-desired wait time until you're called back, but that's because Dr. Brown takes his time with every single patient. This is definitely not an income-driven practice! I'm beyond surprised that people felt "unsafe" around him; he always greeted me with a welcome bear hug! I made amazing progress under his care - he knew exactly what to "tweak" Rx-wise, and his adjustments were spot-on. I have never had a physician who truly cares for his patients as Dr. Brown. He sincerely desires for you to have the highest possible level of health. He even prays for his patients, whether they know it or not... :) There have been past issues with the front-desk assistant not checking messages, following-up, etc.; however that employee has since been let go. Dr. Brown is also very generous to medical students finishing their residency requirements, and allows them to witness and/or participate, but only if the patient is comfortable with their presence. And Sheila is the sweetest, most efficient nurse I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I was referred to Dr. Brown by my sister & he saved her from what could have been a really bad situation - mind you, he did this over the phone, while at home with the flu (and in between 'nausea episodes' if you catch my drift...) Therefore, the earlier comment about taking a phone call duing a visit, may have prevented another patient from experiencing a serious episode. And he would never cut someone's appointment short as a result. If you're looking for a Christ-following physician, who views his practice as a ministry & sincerely cares for each of his patients, Dr. Brown is definitely the physician for you!!! :)

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Phone calls never returned, things not taken care of or followed through with. ! such instance has been going on for over a year and has not been completed from their end!

Susan Montgomery

Posted on May 20th, 2011

My family has been going to Dr. Brown for over 15 years and we love him. He genuinely loves and cares for his patients and doesn't ever mind spending the time with you necessary to explain or clarify something. We all love and depend on him and his staff and would never continue changing Doctors.

Posted on February 21st, 2011

great dr. only complaint would be the waiting time and the time it takes the nurse to phone in a refill even though the dr has ok'd them. maybe the time he takes up with you when you finally get called back is part of the reason there is such a long wait. the above didn't have a between time so i said 45 mins actually 45 mins- 1 hour is closer. but i will admit the last time i was there it was actually better only appr. 25-30 mins. but, he's a good man,good dr and very well read and keeps up with current medical info.i feel i am in good hands

Posted on April 21st, 2009

Dr. Brown is a wonderful family practitioner. I have seen him for many years now and have always been very pleased. He has a wonderful bedside manner, listens to and answers all of my questions, and I never feel rushed. I have several complicated medical problems and I can always count on him for a thorough exam and excellent long term and well care. It can be difficult to get his office staff to return calls, but he was a wonderful PA, Kelly. I would definitely recommend!

patient

Posted on November 6th, 2008

Dr.Brown is a very kind, caring doctor who listens to patients issues. He is superior in evaluating and treating chronic pain from migraine, fibromyalgia, and other diseases. He trusts me, as a patient, to evaluate my own pain and to be a part of the decision-making process in determining treatment. Thanks to him, I have fewer headaches with less intensity each month.

Posted on June 12th, 2016