A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Carlson MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Carlson practice?
- Dr. Kevin Carlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Carlson practices Geriatric Medicine near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Geriatric Doctors.