A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Carlson MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Carlson practice?
- Dr. Kevin Carlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Carlson practices Geriatric Medicine near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Geriatric Doctors.